CMST 2019 proceedings will be indexed in Thomson Reuters CPCI, where all papers that have been published will be permanently accessible under the terms of open access, with the following features:
- Creation of On-line version of each paper.
- DOI (Digital Object Identifier) will be assigned to each paper.
However, it is at the discretion of Thomson Reuters as to how quickly they process the content. Unfortunately, we have no control over how long it takes for conference to be indexed. It can often take some time for papers to appear.
The extended version of accepted papers will be invited to the following Special Issues:
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Compendex [formerly Ei] (Elsevier)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- ACM Digital Library
- More …
Journal Title: International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology
Editor In Chief: Prof. Quan Min Zhu , University of the West of England, <…> country
Special Issue Title: Advanced simulation and modeling of Smart Materials
Aissam Hidoussi, Natural Science Simulations and Engineering Laboratory, Algeria
Haroun Righi, University of Batna 1, Algeria.
Smartness concept in materials design involves thinking outside the box and integrates multiple interaction and advanced functions in one single device or material, in order to set and meet new challenges of novel and next-generation solutions in advanced technologies and smart manufacturing which is the industry 4.0. Therefore, the development of smart materials represents the future of materials design and fabrication. The use of simulation and modeling helps to avoid many unforeseen problems; high cost, short lifetime, unexpected behavior against external and internal factors, cost efficiency and ease of maintenance, high risk environment, efficiency and accuracy of work. In this special issue we are focusing on simulation and modeling of smart materials before validating forecasts in the expensive real-world. We believe and expect that this special issue will help companies and researchers by providing a reliable data and expectations about new smart materials.
Authors within the area and expertise to this special issues are invited, Accepted papers from CMST conference International Conference on Computational Materials Science and Thermodynamic Systems (http://cmst.website/), will be invited to extend their papers (40%-50%) and submit it to this special issue.
Original unpublished manuscripts, and not currently under review in another journal or conference, are solicited in relevant areas including, but not limited to:
- Advanced simulation and modeling techniques
- Computer aided surgical workflow modeling
- Computer aided materials design
- First principles based approaches for modeling materials
- Computational materials for stochastic electromagnets
- Computational methods for thermal analysis of heterogeneous materials
- Computer applications in Materials
- Man-machine interface
- Computer-integrated material processing (CIMP)
- Interaction of radiations in medical applications
- Ionizing effects on semiconductor devices
Submission: August 30, 2019
Notification: October 30, 2019
Camera ready: December 5, 2019